Testimonials

We thought you would enjoy reading just some of the guest comments Wildwood Inn receives.

1. Ruth & Steve says:

Cindy and Staff,
    We couldn’t have picked a better place to stay at during our 1st visit to Estes Park and RMNP. We thoroughly enjoyed our brief vacation and hope to be back for more.

2. Terry & Chris Foley says:

We loved our stay at the Wildwood Inn! Our spotless and beautiful Sundance suite was equipped with everything we needed for our week long vacation, and the staff is very friendly and helpful. We are looking forward to returning to Estes Park/RMNP and staying again at the Wildwood Inn.

3. Ken & Debbie says:

Beautiful clean Room; Wonderful beds, loved the hot tub and steam shower. Smokin Daves awesome food. Thank you! Will highly recommend your hotel, thank you for making our night in Estes Park memorable.

4. Cathy and Scott says:

Just wanted to say thanks for another wonderful stay. We have no complaints only praise for a very enjoyable and relaxing stay. We appreciated the attention your staff give from the initial pleasant greeting to the cleanliness of the rooms. Wildwood Inn will always be our choice to stay when we come to visit the Rockies.

5. Curt & Wanda says:

Thank you for the lovely vacation! Very nice accommodations and beautiful setting.

6. Bob and Carla says:

My wife and I vacationed with another couple this year. We chose Wildwood Inn after I stayed their last year. The price for the accommodations is well worth the hospitality from the owners and staff @ Wildwood Inn. It is located close to Trail Ridge Road and we all Love Estes Park. The price and accommodations are lot better than the hotel chains in town. The view from our deck was beautiful and quiet, we love the mountains. We defiantly will be back in the near future.

7. Margaret & Nick says:

We stayed three nights in Sept. and had a wonderful time. What a beautiful place to stay. The rooms are so spacious, and comfortable. The view from our balcony was beautiful. We will most certainly stay here again if we come back to this area.

8. Corine says:

We stayed for two nights in the Sunbeam room. Spacious, clean, great beds, stunning view and quiet. Very laid back atmosphere and close to the park entrance. Friendly welcome and basically everything you need for a great stay. Loved it!

9. Bob & Elaine Zinnecker says:

We have been coming to Wildwood since it opened. It is unmatched as an accomodation. The facilities and courtious and friendly staff are excellent. It is our “home away from” in Estes Park

10. The Wimberlys says:

FABULOUS! We will be back! The accomodations were more than we expected!We can highly recommend Wildwood Inn and will do so.

11. Paul and Julie says:

We loved the stay. It was near town for all on offer there and very close to the RMNP entrance for walking and just being in the beautiful environment. For value for money we couldn’t have asked for more. We will definately put this on our return list for when we are next in the USA.

12. The Humphress says:

I just wanted to say thank you again for making our special day perfect. We had a great time and the wedding was perfect. Everybody absolutely loves our wedding pictures. I thought that I would send you a few so that you could see how they turned out and also to put on your website you would like.

13. Josh says:

Lauren and I had a great time during our stay at the Wildwood Inn. We especially appreciated that you guys helped us with the various random issues that we encountered during our four days there.

14. Christina & Scott says:

Scott and I decided, spur of the moment, to get out of town. He has always mentioned Estes Park, but I had never been. I go on-line, type in hot tub and Estes Park and I find Wildwood Inn. I gave them a call and Kyle was very accomodating. He quickly made our reservation, and had emailed me a confirmation before I was done packing. When we got there, the weather was amazing. The place looked great. Kyle made sure everything had meet our satisfaction. The room was perfect. Loved that everything was there to make our meals. Smart!!! We headed into town to get some groceries, to take advantage of the grill (brillant). We came back to the room, made some dinner and then spent a couple hours in the hot tub. The view (Jewell room) was SPECTACULAR. Too bad it started snowing, in the morning (in April). We had planned on spending the day, exploring the town! After we checked out, I had a follow up email, thanks us for coming, before we were even out of town. Only complaint is that I wish we could have stayed longer.

15. Lisa and Dan Vande Kopple says:

Hello, I wanted to drop you a note and tell you how much we enjoyed staying with you! The accommodations were top notch. My husband even liked your soap so much we bought one of each! The views were spectacular. The only small problem we had was with the shower head in our room. Nothing a little CLR lime scale remover wouldn’t fix. As we left for dinner the last night we were met with two elk cows sitting in the swing set area. Amazing! The hot tub was great we could see so many stars sitting in it. It was the perfect place to stay for us. Thank you so much! Lisa and Dan Vande Kopple

16. Biran & Julie Huffstutler says:

We just got home from our trip to Estes Park & our stay at Wildwood Inn . We found this on internet 1 night & booked our stay . Pictures are 1 thing & we did read reviews only much later . Before we left for Estes Park we found out we could leave a day early & we found the staff to be very helpful we were able to come early just in our room for the rest of our stay . That was really nice & listening to the river made that room . We move the next day & our room was GREAT … We could open the screen & listen to the river flow . We even ate out on patio the evenings we could . It felt we were the only 1′s there but there were cars in the lot we just never heard them . Just a wonderful place to stay …. It’s a place you can go back to time after time . Thanks to The Staff at Wildwood Inn … P.S. We have never had a place send us a email thanking us for staying with them that was a thoughtful thing to do & nice to see once we got home .

17. Brandon Camp and Jessica Vandivier Camp says:

Thank you for the wonderful stay!!! We couldn’t imagine somewhere nicer to spend the first few days of our honeymoon. The scenery was amazing, the staff were so nice and accomodating and the room was just wonderful. We couldn’t help but stock up on wine glasses and those wonderful little soaps when we left! We were so sad to leave but we’ll definitely be back to celebrate anniversaries to come.

18. Robert & Grace Olmstead says:

WOW! What a weekend! Hadn’t seen my wife in several weeks while she was in Seattle at 500ft…surprised her with a romantic weekend at your jacuzzi suite…almost didn’t happen, but JiLayne made everything not only possible, but extra special…from the late arrival after-hours to the warm and hospitable greeting the next morning, as well as excellent recommendations for entertainment, food, activities, etc., in town…the type of service that can only come from long-term tenure in the industry and there locally. We are MOST satisfied with the rates we got, the fun we had in town with the locals, our dining experience, and best of all, in trusting JiLayne and Wildwood with assigning us a room that fit the description I gave of what I was trying to accomplish for me and my wife. This was one of those weekends we will never forget and soooo long to do again – and again – thank you for a great time! Oh, and the reason I mentioned my wife being gone for several weeks at 500 ft – I forgot that Estes Park is closer to – what – 9,000ft? So I planned a romantic weekend away and forgot that she may have issues with altitude sickness, which she did the first night and most of the next day…but being in the room we had made it all worth it!! But next time we stay we won’t have to worry about that issue! Cheers! If you are looking for a really great and romanatic surprise get-a-way for your loved one, do check this place out! You won’t regret it!

19. Trent Bello says:

I appreciate you and your staff showing us that Wildwood Inn truly does care about its guests by making sure that our tardiness in arriving did not negatively affect our stay including making a thoughtful exception by reopening the hot tub/sun room after normal office hours. I’ve attached a photo I took last night of your beautiful grounds here. If you like feel free to post I hope to have more like it before I check out and I will send them along to you also. thank you very much for all your help! Trent Bello

20. Robert Sweeney says:

I just want to thank you for a wonderful stay it was great thank you to your staff

21. Roy Allen says:

Wildwood Inn is top of the line in every way you can think of. The staff is friendly and helpful and truly appreciates your business. The rooms are clean and welcoming and last but not least, you can’t beat the views and surrounding area. One day we had a bull elk outside our door and two others we had bighorn sheep just up the hill from us!

22. Roy Allen says:

We had a great time as always with you guys. The staff when we checked
    in Thursday and when we checked out on Saturday couldn’t have been more
    friendly. See you guys in the fall!

23. Sue Roda says:

This was my first ever, and dream visit to the Rockies from my home in upstate NY. All my life I have been listening to John Denver and wanting to experience the Rocky Mountain High for myself. I finally decided to make that dream come true.

I chose Wildwood Inn at random. I combed through websites and had no special criteria for choosing a place to stay. I was to make this trip with my adult nephew, so it was a different situation than most 2 person accommodations were geared for. I chose Wildwood because of the spring special and the choice of rooms/suites.

We stayed in the Little Bear studio for three nights. These were the first three nights of my dream vacation to Colorado. I was not disappointed. The place was ALL the website said, and more. More being the human factor. I have never heard of a hotel that has a policy to not bother you. You ask for things. You don’t have to put the “do not disturb” sign up…they won’t. The studio was equipped with everything my nephew and I needed to have our own special Easter dinner. We used the grill, the oven, the microwave…everything was working, clean and easy to use. The soap was wonderful. The fireplace…awesome! They just about guaranteed we would see wildlife and we did, every day. Big horn sheep, a magpie, and the bull elk that was chomping grass outside our door the day we left. His pic is now my profile pic on Facebook!

I am a little emotional at times, but I SO wanted to hug the innkeepers when I left. They made a 45 year old dream come true! Most amazing place, most amazing people. If I can ever get back, you can bet I will stay at the Wildwood. I will certainly recommend it to ANYONE who takes a trip to Estes Park.

After we left Estes Park, we drove to Vail, Aspen and Colorado Springs…thank goodness that my first and most memorable interaction with Colorado was at Wildwood Inn in Estes Park. That part was the Colorado I had dreamed of. Wildwood made it come to life. Thank you so much.

24. Brian Huffstutler says:

Can’t say enough about how great our time was staying there. Staff was GREAT

25. Earl and Jana Smith says:

Our visit to the Wildwood Inn was fantastic. We truly enjoyed our stay in the Fireside Suite. It was just what we needed. The staff was wonderful, and so helpful whenever we asked. We look forward to returning soon. Thanks for everything!!!

26. Linda Swing says:

Thank you for the lovely time we had. It was so peaceful sitting in the hot tub just contemplating those huge mountains. The biggest decision we had to make is where to go for dinner. HA! We had a wonderful anniversary and thank you so much for the champagne. Your hospitality was most welcome.

27. Karen Badger says:

Though the weather was not ideal for hiking, we had a great time.
    We saw a bear on the property, and even though you may think
    they are a nuisance, we were awestruck!
    We really like the set up, where it is more like your ‘home away from home’
    than being a hotel.
    Thank you!

28. Sandra Newland says:

Booked at the Wildwood Inn for a getaway weekend, what a wonderful stay. We stayed in the Jewel Studio and were very pleased with the accomadations and hospitality. Our room was perfect and the hottub on the deck could not be beat! The weather was rainy and snowy, but what a great retreat into the wilderness for the weekend! I would highly recommend the Wildwood Inn to those traveling to Estes, plan on visiting again soon. Thank you!

29. Joe and Lisa says:

We loved our stay, went for my 40th birthday, had the couple spa treatment and stayed from May 4th to May 9th, couldnt say enough about how great our room was and service,everyone was soooooo nice. Would very much recommend to anyone to stay at the Wildwood. We were hoping to see some wildlife and were so amazed that we saw many including lots of elk, mule deer, tons of birds,and lots other right on property, unreal. Thank you so much to the staff for making this a birthday to remember forever and cant wait till our next trip.

30. Cynthia Todd says:

We had a great time and we thank you. We can’t wait to come back.

31. McGuire's says:

WOW! What beautiful rooms! They were decorated great w/truly AMAZING beds – makes us go home wanting to purchase a Tempur-Pedic bed such as these. Great view with such fun wildlife scattered throughout. It was a vacation worth remembering. Thank you We will be back next year I am sure of it! The McGuire’s

32. Nader Balady says:

I went here with a couple of friends to get away from life for a bit and had a great time. There was a blizzard while we were in the hot tub which only bolstered our oneness with nature. Thank you for a wonderful place to stay.

33. Tami says:

As usual – my preferred place to stay in Estes. Safe, Clean, Relaxing, wonderful pleasant personnel! I appreciate my “Getaway” Here.

34. Steve and Amy says:

Thanks for another great quick get-away!

35. Justin and Sheena says:

We had a great time and the staff was amazing! The rooms were clean and welcoming and beds were comfortable. The place was busy and we couldn’t hear the people through the walls! Which is awesome, when we in the room we didn’t hear everyone else.

36. Tami Little says:

As always when I stay there I have the comfort of home, safety, and the pleasure of your friendliness. All expectations were met while I was there and I CAN NOT express 1 negative comment. It is just the best. I like the familiarity of your staff and the surroundings. Thank you for a most enjoyable, relaxing stay.

37. Ken Hartle says:

Kyle, We will be leaving Wildwood Inn great reviews on travel sites when we get settled back home. You and JilLayne have been awesome and we look forward to our next trip back! Thanks again

38. Linda and Family says:

My family and i were 100% satisfied with Wildwood Inn. It’s proximity to the RMNP and downtown Estes Park were perfect. We spend 8 days there and each day when we rose or when we came back from an outing, we were thankful for the wonderful suite. The office staff was outstanding…though I don’t think we bothered them much :-) . If we are ever lucky enough to go back to Estes Park, you can be we will be staying at the Wildwood Inn! Thank you

39. Crystal C says:

We had a great time last week at Wildwood Inn. We stayed 3 nights at their location across the street at Fawn Valley Inn. The room was so clean and the bedding was very comfortable. Our room was right on the river and it was beautiful. This location was cleaner than a lot of hotel rooms I have stayed in. I will definately stay at Wildwood Inn the next time I come back to Estes Park.

40. Paul and Jill says:

We searched the web for a last minute (same day) place to stay in Estes Park and found the Wildwood Inn. We got the last available room for the night and were thrilled with our stay. The staff are wonderful, the facility is clean and comfortable and the RMNP entrance is a stone’s throw away. We will certainly be going back, and look forward to it. Thanks for a nice visit in the office while watching the dozens of hummingbirds :)

41. Larsen Family says:

We appreciated you getting the outdoor stereo speakers running and letting us use the yard game for the kids. Everything was great and thank you for all the information and kindness…. We will be back! “Pine View Suite”

42. Patti & Rick says:

My husband, daughters, son-in-law and 2 grandchildren and I just returned from our 2nd trip to Colorado and Wildwood Inn in as many years. Last year my husband just happened to find you while searching online for a place to stay. How lucky we were to find you! The house was perfect for all of us, the staff was friendly and very helpful, and the location couldn’t be better. In addition, how awe-inspiring is it to wake up with elk in the backyard and many of God’s other creatures in RMNP. My family didn’t want to leave!

43. Mullally Family says:

We just spent four nights and it was so much more than what we expected. The only thing that would have been better is having the patio deck on to the river down below. The staff, unit and grounds were well done and very accommodating. Bob jumped on the hot tub issue so we could use it. We hope to make it back to EP and will give Wildwood Inn the first option.

44. Kitty says:

My husband, daughter, and I had a wonderful stay at the Wildwood Inn in the Evergreen Suite. It was so roomy, clean, and comfortable. It was nice to have a full kitchen and we grilled out every night. The largest elk we saw on the entire trip was munching on the front lawn of the Inn and we had a little chipmunk who visited us every day on the front patio. It was truly one of the nicest places we have every been to on vacation and we will surely return.

45. Kristin Morsehead says:

Everything was absolutely perfect!!!! Clean, no hassles, beds were so comfortable, stocked with everything you could possibly need…just perfect!!

46. Kelsey says:

We have never been to Estes Park before and we were delighted with both your accommodations and with the town. We had a wonderful vacation with our family. Thank you for your hospitality and we will recommend you to people who are headed your way.

47. The Aquins and the Stiles says:

Dear Wildwood Mgmt and Staff: You do an awesome job in fulling our every expectation! We did not need to bring everything with us as there was a Safeway down the way but it was so nice to be able to sit on the porch and enjoy the view and not have to worry. We were not expecting to get cell or wi=fi service so that was an added benefit when looking up restaurants and trivia about the area. We saw bears and elk right on the property!! It was so quiet my husband remarked I could write my memoirs there. We only came for 2 days and have decided that we’d definitely like to stay a week next time. We were so close to the entrance of Estes Park and had no idea they were open 24/7!! What a treat as we could catch both sunrise and sunset. Everything was neat and clean and the bathrooms were very generous. The entire layout was roomy and enjoyable and we were even able to view a movie with popcorn in the evening. We heard from other travelers that this is the best property to stay at and there have never been any surprises when they have stayed here. We loved it and we definitely will be back. Worth the trip from where ever you travel from!!
    Thanks again for making us feel warm, welcome and special,

48. Patti Kostue says:

Once again (2nd year in a row) we had a wonderful time. Pine Ridge is perfect for the 7 of us. We hated to leave on Friday.

The only “concern” we had was a noisy refrigerator. I hope it’s not about to take its last breath!

You can be sure we’ll come back. Coming home to Texas and 100 degree weather made us just want to turn around and go right back the mountains, snow, and cool/cold temperatures there! Thanks for making our stay a great one!

49. Tom Kosak says:

Stayed in the Sunbeam room. Great accomodations. Spent three nights in RMNP and were looking forward to a couple nights of luxery. Were not disappointed. Great location. Great room.

50. The Whitmores says:

Wildwood Inn Staff,
    Thank you sooo much for a wonderful stay at the beautiful Estes Park Cabins! The staff, cabins, hot tub, scenery and limo ride were GREAT! We truly enjoyed our stay and had a memorable honeymoon!! Thank You!!